Meet the Team
Our Core Aim
Providing high standards of care, enabling children to learn through play - supported by a team with extensive early years experience, skill and qualification.
- We believe our highly skilled and experienced team reflect this in their everyday practise, all of whom are professionals, committed to their role as part of NBDN team.
- Since the nursery opened as part of the children’s centre in 2006 the majority of the original team members remain, including the management team.
- Qualifications range from a minimal of level 3 to level 6 in child care, 3 Early Years teacher status and an additional team member training as a EYT in the new year.
- In addition we are an organisation committed to continuously developing our team to embrace innovative and changing needs of the profession.
- Management team has 22 years experience, level 6 early years leadership and child care, with Early Years Practitioner status.